Kata Heights B2 is listed at 18m Baht including furniture and is owned by a Thai Company. The sale is expected to be done by a share transfer of the existing shares of the Company to the new owner.
Price: 16m THB / previously 18 m THB
Ownership: Thai Company Free-hold.
Common Area Costs:
CA Fees = 75 baht per sqm totaling 14,625 baht/month.
CA Annual Insurance = 9,500 baht/year.
Area: 220 m2
Address: The Heights, Unit B2, 251-51 Kok-Tanod Road, Kata, Phuket.
Car parking: Private covered space for each unit.
Views: Sea-view and side views over Kata and the Big Buddha.
Furnishings: Most of the furniture is included.
- An exclusive award-winning, condominium complex with 51 units of 2-3 bedrooms units. Developed by Raimon Land built in 2008.
- Common-areas managed by CBRE, a reputable management company.
- Large, well-equipped gym and sauna alongside the pool.
- The pool includes a 25m lap section, infinity pool and a separate children’s pool.
- Easy access to the beach, restaurants and shops in Kata Beach and Kata Noi.
The Heights Phuket is an exclusive, award-winning complex that overlooks Kata beach. The units are of modern design with large open terraces and expansive, open-plan living areas. There is a large, well-equipped gym alongside the swimming pool complex which includes a 25 m lap section and infinity pool. Each unit has private car parking. There is easy access to the beach and restaurants of Kata and Kata Noi.